Total Pageviews

Friday, February 11, 2011

First Post!!

Hello all, my name may or may not be Hussein Al-Shiek, and this is my blog. I will be blogging about anything that catches my interest, which typically might have to do with computers or the internet. Today I will be telling you all (if anyone is reading this) about D0z.me, an awesome new URL shortener that I found. D0z.me allows you to select a target website in addition to the website you are shortening the URL to, which is then repeadedly sent requests for an image using some JavaScript in the background, thus essentially implementing a DoS attack on the targeted website. example link: http://d0z.me/khts. Disclaimer: I am not advocating the use of dubiosly legal websites, nor am I responsible for the actions of people using these websites due to my referral. Please do not arrest me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for the site!

    I look forward to reading your posts, good luck!

    ReplyDelete